Brow Lift & Eye Lifts in Pearland & Pasadena, TX
If you have sagging eyebrow lines and forehead skin, Dr. Craig can correct the problem with a brow lift procedure. Brow lifts or forehead lifts reverse the long-term effects of aging and tighten the forehead for a more youthful. Different brow-lift methods involve different incisions in different locations and may be performed using an endoscope. Dr. Craig’s brow lift corrects:
- Deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- Frown lines between eyebrows or across the nose
- Sagging eyebrows with a tired, unhappy or grumpy appearance
- Excess skin or fatty tissue hanging over your eyes or impeding vision
Eye Lifts Can Make You Look Ten Years Younger
Eye lifts, also called eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty, can correct both cosmetic and functional problems with your eyes. An eye lift may be just right for you if have:
- Excess skin hanging over the natural upper fold
- Loose skin hanging over the eyelashes
- Puffy upper/lower eyelids that look tired & aging
- Deep creases under your eyes
Inviting eyes are essential to a youthful appearance. Your eyes are engaging and should sparkle with youth.
The effects of the time and gravity around the eyes are frequently the most noticeable signs of aging in the face. Your eyes are where people look when they interact with you. Heavy eyelids may make you look tired even after a good night’s sleep.
Tired-looking eyes can be the result of too much skin, excess fat, retained fluid or bulging muscles. Your surgeon should be able to identify what is the unique cause of your concerns and be an expert in treating them.
Discover expert brow lift and eye lifts at South Houston Oral, Facial & Implant Center. Call 281-412-0099 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form. Patients also come to us from Friendwood and Galena Park.