Advanced Skin Rejuvenation in Pearland & Pasadena, TX
Your skin can easily be damaged by sun exposure, environmental toxins, skin disorders, aging and heredity. Damage can cause irregularities on the face and other exposed areas. These irregularities can include acne scars, wrinkles, freckles, sunspots and other pigmentation problems. Aging skin can also lose tone, firmness and elasticity.
Dr. Luis Craig uses skin rejuvenation, including the latest CO2 ablative and nonablative lasers to treat:
- Static wrinkles: always visible and do not change with facial expressions
- Dynamic wrinkles: -expression lines that deepen with facial movements
- Pigmentation irregularities: freckles, sun spots & darker patches of skin
- Scars: caused by acne or skin injury
- Tattoos: can now be removed with lasers
- Vascular conditions: surface blood vessels, vascular lesions or constant facial redness
Many adults also lose skin tone due to weakened skin support from collagen and elastin. This can result in a loss of firmness or the appearance of cottage cheese-like cellulite. Laser resurfacing remove the outer layer of skin and heats the underlying skin to stimulate the growth of new collagen. During healing, new skin forms that is firmer and smoother.
Discover expert skin rejuvenation at South Houston Oral, Facial & Implant Center. Call 281-412-0099 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form. Patients also visit us from Galena Park and Friendwood.